Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome to The Educated Real Estate Advisor Blog!

Welcome friends to The Educated Real Estate Advisor blog! If you don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lori Bayne and I am a Realtor with the Allen Tate Company in the great state of
South Carolina. I work and live in Greenville, SC and I LOVE my job. I sincerely enjoy educating my clients
and friends about everything real estate from finance to market data. We are living in strange times and the
real estate market can be very difficult to understand and navigate.  My aim with this blog is to deliver intelligent, relevant and insightful information regarding the real estate market. I firmly believe that when you understand the market, you will see the opportunity.

Thanks and I look forward to sharing with you soon!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment