Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THIS IS NOT YOUR MOTHER'S SPRING!!

Yep kids, 2012 will NOT be your mother's spring. We are in that holiday season and I have heard it more than I like. " I will wait till spring to sell, I will get more more money and more buyers." Any other spring in the history of mankind I would NOT argue with you about that point. However, this year I will plead with you not to wait. This is a mostly visual blog and I don't want you to take my word for it. I want you to take the words of CNN Money, Realtytrac, JP Morgan Chase (which happen to hold a bundle of foreclosures), Clear Capital and Standard and Poors.  Two truths will be revealed to you in the coming months of early 2012.

1) FORECLOSURES WILL FLOOD THE MARKET IN AN ATTEMPT TO MOVE THROUGH THE INVENTORY ONCE AND FOR ALL

2) WHILE THERE WILL BE MORE BUYERS (DEMAND), YOUR SUPPLY OF BELOW MARKET VALUE HOMES WILL HAVE INCREASED DRASTICALLY (SUPPLY) = SUPPLY MUCH HIGHER THAN DEMAND












Think JP Morgan Chase might be telling you when they are processing their foreclosures??










BOTTOM LINE: IF YOU ARE GOING TO SELL IN THE NEXT 8 MONTHS, WAITING TILL SPRING WILL COST YOU. 

1 comment: